What Sets Greetings Virginia Apart
Inside Sales Agent - Eamonn Garvey explains his strategies for success.
How much business does Greetings Virginia really bring in? Today, I’ve got a special guest to help me explain.
Today I’m joined by a special guest: Eamonn Garvey. Eamonn is the director of lead generation and of our team of Inside Sales Agents for Greetings Virginia Real Estate Network.
As the director of lead generation, his role is to oversee that department. Eamonn and his department work hard to find business for their agents through door-knocking, calling leads, and many other avenues.
Once they’ve generated those leads, Eamonn and his Insides Sales Agent team will set them up with the agent who they think will best serve them.
That being said, I wanted to ask Eamonn how much business agents with Greetings Virginia are actually expected to bring in. According to Eamonn, agents are supposed to bring in 25% of their business from their own sphere. Then, his department is responsible for the other 75% of the business that’s brought in.
Eamonn’s department is responsible for bringing in 75% of Greeting Virginia’s business.
Agents at Greetings Virginia are also expected to make five to six sales a month, even though agents in the industry standard are lucky to just sell one.
In Eamonn’s department, they play a big role in this by setting up between four and five appointments per day.
So if you’re a real estate agent here in Northern Virginia and want a guaranteed $100,000 in income, get in touch with me about how we can make it happen.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.