All tagged Business Tips

The Reasons Most Agents Fail in Real Estate

Why do most agents fail in the real estate business? Basically, it comes down to three reasons. Either they don’t have goals, they don’t have a “why” that they are working towards, or they don’t have a schedule. I’m going to go through each of these pitfalls and show you how to do things the right way.

What Sets Greetings Virginia Apart

How much business does Greetings Virginia really bring in? Today, I’ve got a special guest to help me explain. Eamonn Garvey is the director of lead generation for Greetings Virginia Real Estate Network. According to Eamonn, agents are supposed to bring in 25% of business from their own sphere. Then, his department is responsible for the other 75% of the business that’s brought in. To learn more, watch this short video.